Time to complete: Under 15 minutes
To properly replace a party to a contract, you need a Deed of Novation that transfers both the rights and the obligations of the party being replaced. This top-tier solution has streamlined what is usually a fiddly and time-consuming process.

Fill in the form below and the details will be sent to a lawyer who can then analyse your instructions and get in touch with you.