We provide professional advice on a broad range of business transactions and commercial litigation matters in both Parramatta & the Sydney CBD. Our focus is achieving the most practical and effective solution for our clients, in the shortest time possible.
Our Commercial Litigation Lawyers headed by an accredited specialist are not just contract lawyers dealing with contractual disputes but being Commercial Litgiation lawyers at the forefront of the law, they regularly advise on and prepare a variety of commercial documents and transactions. These include but are not limited to:
COMMERCIAL LAW SERVICES
- setting up special purpose companies like Non Profit Organisations and Charities.
- contract negotiations, and analysis which can save you money.
- prepare and advise on commercial arrangements such as procurement and supply agreements, distribution agreements, maintenance agreements, consultancy and service agreements, equipment leasing contracts, sponsorship and endorsement agreements and outsourcing agreements.
- prepare or deal with and advise on restraints of trade from both employer and employee positions.
- prepare and advise on joint ventures.
- advise and assist you with Legal and regulatory compliance for your organisation.
- Advising on a range of collaborative structures, including joint ventures, shareholder and partnership agreements.
- advise you on limitation of liability and prepare or amend business contracts, invoices terms and conditions of sale and purchase orders to limit your liability exposure.
- commercial risk identification and effective risk management strategies to minimise exposure. Contact Cogent Lawyers and work with one of Sydney’s top Law Firms.
OUR TEAM IS HEADED BY AN ACCREDITED SPECIALIST IN COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
We appreciate that Commercial or Corporate disputes are a reality of every business, and that they can be expensive, disruptive and uncertain. In such circumstance, it pays to ensure you have the most knowledgeable and experienced Commercial lawyers handling your matter. Not only will this improve your outcome, but, it can also save you money and inconvenience by increasing the prospects of resolving the dispute sooner.
There are about 34,600 solicitors admitted to practice in NSW, and many say that their commercial lawyers specialise in commercial litigation and or their contracts lawyers have many years experience. So how do you know who is best placed to handle your matter? Who stands out from the crowd?
Well, our commercial litigation lawyers are headed by our Principal Mr Mal Zraika who is one of only about 100 lawyers in NSW to have successfully demonstrated through rigorous examinations the knowledge and experience standard necessary to be conferred the status of an Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation by the Law Society of NSW.
“Specialist Accreditation is a recognised mark of expertise for the public and the whole legal profession Australia wide.”
Accordingly, our clients have the confidence that the standard of our abilities is not based on our opinion, but qualified and tested to the specialist standard by the governing body of the legal profession in NSW!
Our client-focused approach seeks to understand your business needs and its objectives so that we can provide you with the proactive and strategic advice tailored to suit your circumstances.
We also provide risk evaluation advice as soon as a dispute arises in order to limit your costs. Where relevant, we provide a service that will obviate the necessity for court proceedings by providing advice on alternative dispute resolution options.
Our Commercial Litigation Lawyer Services can assist you with:
- All types of contractual disputes
- Commercial and Retail Lease matters
- Property related matters
- Professional Negligence claims
- Defamation matters
- Intellectual property, copyright and trade mark matters
- Product Liability matters
- Restraint of Trade Disputes
- Injunctive Relief & Advice
- Franchise Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Arbitration and Conciliation
- Federal, Supreme, District, and Local Court Litigation and Appeals
- Land Environment Court Litigation
Our Commercial Lawyers regularly provide advice and assistance to our corporate clients with:
- corporate advice
- directors duties and compliance
- corporate governance and regulations
- company law and structuring
- Company Secretarial – providing a comprehensive company secretarial function including company formations, reorganisations and company restorations
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency, advising on a range of issues including areas such insolvency, voluntary and compulsory liquidations and receiverships
- Corporate Governance – directors rights and duties, shareholders rights and meetings and on companies memoranda and articles of association
- Regulatory Compliance – matters ranging from the regulatory aspects under the Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- Risk Assessment dealing with Insurance, business practices and exposure to claims, we also advise on mitigating loss.
Keep track of our latest post on our facebook page, if you like our page not only will you be kept informed of recent developments and you will also be kept updated on offers and promotions.
Contact us now!