Nicholas, is a criminal law barrister with exception business acumen, and meticulous in both his preparation for trial and advocacy. He is judicious in all the matters he undertakes which places him in high regard with his peers.
Having a background in Science and Technology, Nicholas is regularly called on as an expert to provide expert analysis and reports. This expertise, makes him a valuable asset to cogent lawyers not only in the area of criminal law, but also in commercial disputes touching on in these areas.
Notwithstanding Nicholas, is in private practice as a Barrister, we are proud to be in a position to call on him as a member of our extended team, further enhancing the armaments available to protect our clients’ interests.
QUALIFICATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice
- Admitted in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted in the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Australian Bar Association
- Member of the International Bar Association (London)
- Member of the Bar Association of Queensland
- Member of the Commonwealth Lawyers Association (London)
- Member of the International Law Association
- Member of the International Criminal Defence Attorneys Association
- Associate Member of the American Bar Association
- Associate Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Australian Computer Society
- Member of the Australian Mathematics Society
- Member of Golden Key International Honour Society
- Member of the Internet Society – USA
- Inductee of International Who’s Who