Chris Wren - ADFS (FP) SMSF SSA
Senior Adviser Highland Financial
- 25 years experience in Finance
- 10 years experience as a Financial Planner
- 17 years stock market experiences (Australia and International)
Chris aims to improve his clients’ lifestyles by helping them make better financial decisions. He is passionate about helping his clients get financially well organised and achieve their life goals. Chris’ sole purpose is to help clients achieve their prosperity and lifestyle objectives. To get them from where they are today to where they want to be – as safely and securely as economically possible.
Chris specialises in self-managed super funds and business succession solutions. With over 25 years’ experience in finance, Chris has advised clients nationally, and around the world.
Chris creates financial plans that suit current and future financial circumstances – plans that close the financial gap between the client’s current circumstances and where they want to be.
Outside of work, Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys. Chris is keen on the great outdoors and frequent visitor to our world class beaches. He is a motor cycle enthusiast and enjoys riding his Triumph Sprint motor bike.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) – Tribeca (2007)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) – Kaplan Professional (2006)
- SMSF Specialist Accreditation Program – SMSF Association (2013)
- Margin Lending
- Asset Protection and Business Structures
- Business Succession
- Estate Planning
- Insurance advice for individuals and business owners
- Retirement Planning and Pensions
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
- Wealth Creation
- Small to Medium Enterprises (SME)
- Debt Management
- Investment and Portfolio Construction
- Strategic Financial Advice